The recipe for soft caramels with Marrakech butter
Here is an article that explains how to make soft caramels with Marrackech butter in order to have an edible that keeps longer than the cake and that will surprise all your loved ones.
- 300g. powdered sugar
- 200g. chocolate (dark or milk)
- 200g. marshmallows ( Marshmallows )
- 150 ml (200g) sweetened condensed milk
- 150 ml cannabis butter
- liquid vanilla extract
How to do it:
- Grease a silicone dish with a little Marrackech butter
- Cut the chocolate and the marshmallows into small cubes
- In a saucepan, heat the cannabis butter, sugar, condensed milk over medium heat, and mix constantly until boiling
- Reduce heat to low, and continue to mix for about 2-3 minutes
- Remove from the heat, and add the chocolate, marshmallows, and vanilla. Make sure the mixture does not boil during this step
- Continue to mix until it is well homogeneous
- Pour into the silicone mold, and put to cool in the fridge
- The next day, unmold everything and dice it
- All you have to do is taste and tell us what you think
How to consume these caramels
The strength of the effect of these caramels depends on the product used (quantity and quality) and the tolerance of the consumer, we unfortunately cannot give you precise dosages. The simplest rule will therefore be simply to start by consuming a very small amount, for example a caramel, and to wait at least 1 hour . If that is not enough , gradually increase until you find your ideal dosage, always waiting at least 1 hour between each dose, to avoid any risk of a bad trip.
We are waiting for your feedback, we hope that this recipe will please you and especially get high.
# LaCrèmeDeLaCrème by High Sticky Crew